Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

I am one that thinks that when some one teaches religion that they should be as accurate as possible in whatever  they teach. What I don't understand is  why would the majority of christian churches teach things that are apposed to the very Bible that they teach from . I think they have had a lot of help misunderstanding the very book that they base their entire beliefs on . Ether you believe what it says or you don't , it's  that simple . According to the Bible , Jesus was in the grave for three days and three nights , and  as it is thought , from Friday afternoon till Sunday morning , you can only get two nights and one day , now I have to ask you , is the Bible wrong ? or could it be the masses that teach the Bible ? I think we have been lied to .   

No comments:

Post a Comment